PPC Jobs & Careers
A ping pong table does not always make somewhere a great place to work…
It does help though!
PPC Account Executive/Manager
If you are keen to progress your digital marketing career, know your broad match to your broad match modifiers, and seek to join a fun and ambitious PPC agency in Long Eaton then keep reading!
Repeat Digital is looking for an awesome new PPC account manager to create and implement paid ad strategies, and ultimately deliver the goods for our clients. You’ll need to have a strong interest in digital marketing and an even stronger understanding of paid channels, specifically Google, Bing & Facebook Ads.
At Repeat Digital we strive to have a growing and learning environment and ensure we deliver the best results in PPC.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Creating & implementing strategies for Google, Bing & Facebook Ads accounts in order to achieve amazing results
- Monitoring & continually optimising PPC accounts to ensure KPIs are met
- Building relationships with clients
- Reporting results to clients & Repeat management
- Balancing & prioritising a client pool whilst keeping within set hours
- Keeping up to date in all things digital
Attitude we’re looking for
- Ambitious & progressive
- Independent with the ability to self learn
- A team player
- Committed & hardworking
Experience & Skills
- 1 year experience creating & managing Google Ads campaigns
- Preferably experience with Facebook Ads
- Wider digital knowledge is also preferred
- Client handling
- Prioritising & timekeeping
- Communication (verbal & written)
- Creative copywriting & great grammar
- Business understanding
- Strong numeracy skills
A bit more about Repeat
To grow ourselves, our clients and our business.
A successful & respected digital agency, with 10+ awesome team members, generating £1 million in yearly revenue. Helping countless businesses achieve more from their digital marketing.
- Progressive – be curious, be brave, never be afraid to fail, keep progressing/learning
- Grow Together – communication, integrity, kindness, cooperation, accountability, win/win
- Delightfulness – excellence, quality, customer service, going over & above
- ROI Driven – everything we do needs demonstrates a positive return on investment of our resources
Why work at Repeat
Here are some of the awesome reasons to join the Repeat team.
- Opportunities for development and training
- Career progression
- Chance to really make an impact on our company growth
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working available (not fully remote)
- Networking & conferencing opportunities
- Team days/activities/lunches
- 31 days holiday
- Office fruit and drinks
- Ping pong and table football
- Office gym
- Company pension
Extra important bits
Long Eaton, Nottingham, UK
Yearly salary: £18,000 – £22,000 depending on experience
Permanent, Full Time: 37.5 hours per week
Please note we are not considering recruitment agencies to help fill this role.